Join us for Authentic Leader, an intensive workshop for leaders who want to take their development to the next level and who are willing to do the demanding work of identifying where their leadership has leveled off – where they’ve settled for “good enough.” This workshop teaches an in-depth, personal approach to crafting leadership excellence. In a small group, participants engage in interactive learning processes and give and receive feedback from facilitators and group members. Participants expand awareness and work to get to the heart of what they’ve been avoiding and to the brilliance of what they have to offer.
In this leadership training course, you will:
- Gain in-depth understanding of your communication style and its underlying motivation, then learn how to effectively apply your style for the best results
- Learn how to connect with others in a way that creates shared commitment, ownership, and follow-through
- Clarify key reactive patterns that diminish your leadership effectiveness and practice new, responsive alternatives
- Identify your areas of avoidance and shadow behaviors that negatively affect your relationships and results
- Get real-time feedback and coaching as you work through current leadership challenges and practice new approaches
- Develop new skills for having difficult conversations and learn key elements for effective coaching
Participants will work directly with facilitators over eight intensive days of training in two four-day segments, engaging in in-depth personal and professional development.
Brenda Johnson serves as the CEO of La Clinica and is joined by co-facilitator CEO Keith Casebolt or organizational consultant Dave Roast for this workshop. All have extensive experience in executive coaching, team dynamics, and emotional intelligence.
Authentic Leader Details
Schedule: 8 days over two weeks one month apart. See our calendar.
Format: In person
Cost: $280 to $3,395 depending on income; group discounts available. Learn about payment options.
To register or for details: Call 541-494-4796 or email email@example.com.
Your Next StepsStart now on your journey to whole-person wellness